California Kiwifruit Pizza
- 1 pkg. Golden Sugar cookie mix
- 8 oz. Cream cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup Confectionary sugar
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla or vanilla
- 3 each California kiwifruit peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cup Fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 cup Canned mandarin oranges drained
- 2 each Bananas sliced
Spread cookie dough on a glass 10-1/2 inch cookie pan (better than metal but you can use metal also). Bake in a 350F oven for 13 to 15 minutes, allow cooling.
In a bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spread over surface of cookie dough. Arrange fruit on cookie dough in alternating rings working from the outside in until cookie is covered - pour glaze over entire surface. Place in refrigerator for 1 - 2 hours.
- 3/8 cup Sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 3/8-cup Water
- ½ cup Orange juice
- 1/8 cup Lemon juice
In a glass bowl heat sugar, cornstarch, water, orange juice, and lemon juice in the microwave for 3 to 5 minutes until slightly thick.