Lambchops with Kiwifruit
- California Kiwifruit peeled and crushed
- California Kiwifruit peeled and sliced
- Lamb chops around 1” thick
- 1/2-cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4-cup Fresh oregano leaves chopped (or 1 tbsp. dried oregano)
- Cloves garlic minced
In a marinade (plastic or glass) container place lamb chops on the bottom sprinkle with a oregano, garlic and cover with olive oil. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours (overnight for optimal results). Remove from refrigerator and cover with crushed kiwifruit let stand for 10 minutes.
Barbeque lamb chops 13-15 minutes a side (turning once)on semi-direct heat. Garnish with Kiwifruit slices serve immediately.