Antipasto with Kiwifruit
- California Kiwifruit peeled and sliced
- ½ lb Pepperoni slices
- 1 jar 7 oz Artichoke hearts halved
- 1 lb Thick sliced Monterey jack about 1"x 2"
- 1 can 14 oz. Black olives
- 1 jar 16 oz. Stuffed green olives (stuffed with garlic or almonds)
- 2 cups Bryan tomatoes
- Hard boiled eggs sliced topped with paprika for color
- ½ lb. Thick sliced Gouda cheese about 1"x 2"
- 2 cups (about 6) Pepperacinni
- Sliced green onions (3 inches long or so)
- 2 cups Fresh asparagus spears
On a large platter place the kiwifruit, pepperoni slices, artichoke hearts, jack cheese, black olives, green olives, tomatoes, eggs, Gouda cheese, pepperacinni, green onions and asparagus spears in individual rows.
Serve with a creamy Italian dressing or a fresh blue cheese dressing.