Cheesy Kiwifruit Salad with Baby Greens
- California kiwifruit peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup Seasoned feta cheese
- ¼ cup Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 pkg. or 4 cups Fresh baby greens (otherwise known as Mesclun)
- 1/4 cup Parsley chopped
- ¼ cup Cashews sliced or chopped
Makes 4 servings.
- 1/2 tsp. Low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp. White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
Place kiwifruit, cheeses, baby greens, parsley, and almonds in a bowl and toss lightly. In a separate bowl combine soy sauce, white wine vinegar, pepper and oil.
Drizzle dressing over salad tossing lightly.