Holiday Kiwifruit Salad
- 1 Fresh winter pear, cored and cubed
- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced Lemon or lime juice
- 1 can (8 oz.) jellied cranberry sauce, divided
- 2 California kiwifruit, pared and sliced
- Red leaf lettuce
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream or sour half-and-half
Dip pear and apple in lemon juice to prevent darkening. Reserve 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce; slice remainder into quarter slices. Arrange kiwifruit, cranberry sauce slices, pear and apple or lettuce. For dressing, combine sour cream with 3 tablespoons reserved cranberry sauce and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Makes 4 or 5 servings.